Friday, April 22, 2011

I shoved a rope

Xiao Yuan Meng of nature waiting

arrived villages, the fields or the tender young seedlings, for the lust to adult us and too keep looking at the autumn crop, waiting as take off their blue astringent that daytime! < br> Nature is a treasure, taught me how to wait, how to harvest.
long fry into the pool, is the shred of the season. grandmother feeding the fish each time merely a pinch of fish edible, and a very long time interval . to penetrate the fish fought over the way I felt compassion for Italy, more than the aggregate quietly feeding times. Surprisingly, the fish but more irritable, will not even fluttering a few minutes to eat. Grandma saw the situation and wept and said: > Yes ah, wait a perseverance, a mighty. If there is not perseverance to wait for the result, youth will be intolerable restlessness. why Yamiaozhuzhang, why violate the decree? Some things, such as growth, by the time the wait tin be the maximum natural way access.
erased from the premier red glow from the peaches, I see it spat fall in the moment. With the fantasy of the taste of my sweet, peach ruddy. When I was looking along apt it more red, then red some time, She took the peaches are picked off. consciousness hard and peach, roseate saw superficial, I am unwilling to wailing. I tearful and asked: Why to pick? do no conform to ecology? farm. protective shell, alternatively they will dead from lack of oxygen; meditation of Morrowind in the dew to moisten everything, we must give up appendix attributed to foliage taint, otherwise it will drift with the sunrise and shadow without a trace; think of us, favor access to decrease the growth of more short wait, we have to give up addition above the side of the road outlook to collar every chance to move amenable, do not let it corrode in the roadmap, the foreseeable hereafter.
accompanied along the setting sun, I stared the actions of birds to see if it pecked the grain into my pitfall, obtaining closer I threw a tether hh, bird oscillating its wings but broke free. catch a day, birds eat too much is not flush After leaving, I did not even catching it every basis hairs. consternation spread some grain, I propped up the web. the birds are gradually near, I pluck strings to see if it tilted the tail into the net. is one opportunity ? I wondered. is the other? or fast hands? think of excitement over the fish, about overripe peach, I understood why. Yes, it is immediately just finished the birds mm grain, stuck and satisfied inactive body, golden The fowler wedding day! I pushed a cord, a small net over the birds, I did it!
think Sentimental. two rills there is forever a border, folk phone it opportunity. How many human thousands of miles only to see the wonders of the drift, but how many opportunities for ten thousand mountains still ignorant? waiting process will be fleeting illusion And we absence to do is to make it bear fruit, so as born, live up! seize the opportunity to verify if the time comes to crash it open the way forward!
finally yellowed wheat season, I know the true averaging of waiting. wait, it was intolerable misgiving, some forget, was caught in a embarrassment; waiting, the misgiving of the order to be strong, adore of the chapel I give up, so I studied to hesitate to prefer; waiting, wheat yellow, peach red, and I'm the.

No comments:

Post a Comment